The use and consultation of the website available at the following URL https://esport-management.com/ (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) published by E-SPORT MANAGEMENT SAS (French simplified joint stock company with a capital of 1 518 642, 82 € registered with the Trade and Companies Register of Grasse under number B 829 761 790, with registered headquarters at 120, Route des Macarons – 06560 VALBONNE, hereinafter referred to as “E-SPORT MANAGEMENT”) shall be governed by these terms and conditions of use (hereinafter referred to as the “Conditions”), to the exclusion of any other document.
The mere use and/or consultation of the Website implies your full and unconditional acceptation of all the present Conditions.
E-SPORT MANAGEMENT reserves the right to change the Conditions at any time. They are applicable as soon as they are posted on the Website. You therefore agree to consult them before any use and consultation of the Website.
The Website is a connecting platform between individual players on the one hand, and teams of video game players on the other hand, called "e-sport".
The Website also offers a range of innovative tools and services, for individual players or teams, dedicated to their personal training and the improvement of their performance.
In addition, the Website provides a liaison service between its members and anyone selling a product or service on the platform https://shop.esport-management.com/.
Advertisements or commercial offers can also be posted on the Website, unrelated to E-SPORT MANAGEMENT offers. Their publication remains the full responsibility of these advertising companies and E-SPORT MANAGEMENT is in no way linked to or responsible for their activity.
The use of the Website does not grant you any right, of any kind whatsoever, on the elements present on the Website and in particular the texts, photos, videos, data, posters, logos, brands and other elements reproduced on the Website. All rights associated with these elements are reserved and protected by intellectual property law and remain the exclusive property of E-SPORT MANAGEMENT and, where applicable, of third-party owners who have duly authorized their inclusion on the Website.
As such, and in accordance with the Intellectual property code, only the private use in a family circle is authorized. Any other use may constitute an infringement and/or a breach of neighboring rights, sanctioned by that Code.
Consequently, you cannot under any circumstances and in any way, reproduce, represent, distribute, sell, modify, license all or any part of one of the elements reproduced on the Website and all or part of the Website in general, without prior express agreement of E-SPORT MANAGEMENT.
Any illicit use of any part of the Website (piracy, counterfeiting, etc.) may result in prosecution.
In accordance with the rules applicable to personal data processing, E-SPORT MANAGEMENT is responsible for the processing of personal data collected as part of Website consultation, players registration, orders management but also in order to improve relationships with its members and for such purposes as business prospecting, as well as the recruitment of candidates.
This data is used by E-SPORT MANAGEMENT and may be transmitted to its business partners, as well as to marketplace sellers for the processing of orders. The personal data collected by E-SPORT MANAGEMENT on the Website are kept for the duration necessary to the fulfillment of their purpose.
In accordance with the applicable regulations, any member of the Website shall be granted, about the data concerning them, a right of:
- Access, allowing them to obtain confirmation from E-SPORT MANAGEMENT that personal data concerning them are or are not being processed and if they are, obtain access to said data and to the information related to processing purposes, personal data categories concerned, recipients to whom this data has been communicated, data retention period;
Modification and rectification, allowing them to correct forthwith any inaccurate or incomplete personal data concerning them;
- Erasure, allowing them to obtain the deletion of personal data (i) which (ii) is no longer necessary to the purposes for which they were collected or processed, or (iii) in the event of opposition or (iv) when such data has been unlawfully processed or (v) when required by the European or local regulation;
- Opposition, allowing them to object, on grounds relating to their particular situation, to the processing of their personal data, when it is based on the legitimate interest of the entity that processes the data. They also have the right to object to the processing of their personal data if it is for direct marketing purposes;
- Restriction, allowing them to obtain a limitation of personal data processing when (i) the accuracy of personal data is contested by the person concerned (ii) the processing is illegal and the interested party opposes the erasure of personal data (iii) E-SPORT MANAGEMENT no longer needs personal data for processing purposes but the concerned individual still needs them to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court (iv) in case of opposition and pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of E-SPORT MANAGEMENT override those of the data subject;
- Portability, allowing them to receive the personal data about themselves they provided to E-SPORT MANAGEMENT, in structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from E-SPORT MANAGEMENT;
- To formulate specific and general guidelines concerning the retention, erasure and communication of their personal data after their death.
You may exercise your rights by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any Website member may lodge a complaint against the processing of their personal data with the CNIL if considered that the data processing does not comply with current regulations.
When you log on to the Website, E-SPORT MANAGEMENT may have to install, subject to your approval, one or more cookies for their legal validity period. These cookies have several purposes.
You can configure your browser software so that cookies are either accepted or refused, depending on your choice. You can also configure your browser software so that the acceptance or refusal of cookies is punctually suggested to you, before a cookie may be saved.
If you have configured your browser to enable cookies to be saved to your computer, the cookies embedded in the pages and contents you have consulted can be temporarily stored in a dedicated space on your computer. They will be readable only by their transmitter.
If you refuse to have cookies saved on your device, or if you delete the cookies already saved, you can no longer benefit from a number of features that are necessary to browse certain pages of the Website. Where applicable, E-SPORT MANAGEMENT assumes no liability for the consequences related to the degraded operation of the Website.
Cookies configuration varies from browser to browser. It is described in your browser’s help menu. It will indicate you how to change your cookie preferences.
POSSIBLE LINKS TO OTHER THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
The Website may contain hypertext links giving access to other websites edited and managed by third parties and not by E-SPORT MANAGEMENT.
E-SPORT MANAGEMENT shall not be held liable in any way whatsoever, directly or indirectly, where appropriate, for the violation of a French or European legal and/or regulatory provision, either effective or future, or for the consequences of such non-compliance.
E-SPORT MANAGEMENT does not, in any way, control or contribute to the development and edition of the contents available on these third-party websites.
Subject to the applicable legal and regulatory provisions, you hereby expressly acknowledge and agree that the Website is provided to you as-is, accessible based on its availability and without any express or implied warranties from E-SPORT MANAGEMENT, and its use is at your own risk, under your sole responsibility.
E-SPORT MANAGEMENT does not guarantee that the Website, the contents and the products offered will perfectly meet your expectations. E-SPORT MANAGEMENT does not guarantee that the Website will be uninterrupted and without any errors, that these interruptions or errors will be corrected and that the Website will contain no viruses. Any material downloaded and/or obtained, in any way whatsoever, while using the Website is at your own risk and E-SPORT MANAGEMENT shall not be held responsible for any damage, loss of data suffered by your computer.
No advice or information, whether written or oral, obtained by you from E-SPORT MANAGEMENT or through the Website, shall create any warranty not expressly provided for in the Conditions.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In accordance with the applicable legal or regulatory provisions, E-SPORT MANAGEMENT shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damage, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, customers, data, or other intangible losses that may occur as a result of the use or inability to use the Website, and more generally for any event related to the Website and/or any third-party website. In particular, E-SPORT MANAGEMENT shall not be held liable in the event of total or partial piracy of the Website and for the damage this piracy could cause to you or to a third party.
TERMINATION OR SUSPENSION OF THE WEBSITE
E-SPORT MANAGEMENT reserves the possibility, whenever they wish to do so, to modify, temporarily or permanently suspend, all or part of the Website, without prior notice and with no indemnity.
In no event shall E-SPORT MANAGEMENT be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, interruption or suspension of the Website.
APPLICABLE LAW - LITIGATION
The Conditions shall in all respects be governed and construed in accordance with French law.
Any disputes or litigation related to or resulting from the validity, fulfillment, interpretation or formation of the Conditions shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the relevant French courts.
Esport-management.com places a lot of importance on the privacy and protection of personal data of its site users, its clients and prospects, its employees, partners and service providers. As such, Esport-management.com has adopted and applies key principles regarding personal data protection for all its activities.
The objective of this Personal Data Protection and Cookies Policy (the « Policy ») is to inform in a clear, complete and simple manner all users of this internet site (« You », « Your », and the « Site ») about how Esport-management.com (« We», « Us », « Our »), as the entity responsible for processing the data, collects and uses Your data and the means at Your disposal to control this usage based on Your rights.
Each data collection form includes special notices to inform You before processing any of Your data. All users are also invited to read our section regarding cookies in article 8 of this document.
E-SPORT MANAGEMENT, a French private company (SAS) with a capital of 1 518 642.82 €, APE code 7112B, headquartered at 120 route des Macarons, Valbonne (06560), registered at the « Registre du Commerce et des Sociétés de Grasse » with registration number 829 761 790
We only process Your data to ensure Your optimal usage of Our services, to meet Your needs, keep You informed regarding Our news and promotions, provide You with tailored advice, and for recruiting activities.
Esport-management.com collects and processes some of Your data where needed to execute a sales or service contract, in recruiting campaigns, and to comply with legal or regulatory obligations. Your data is collected after seeking Your prior agreement or in cases of legitimate interest of Esport-management.com (for example, for the security of Your transactions).
2.1. How do We collect Your data?
We may collect information about You in various occasions, in particular:
- when You create a user account on Our Site, as well as when You use its various features,
- when You buy a product or service on Our Site,
- when You use one of Our contact forms or when You interact with Us via another means (e-mail, telephone, social media…),
- when You respond to one of Our satisfaction surveys,
- when You subscribe to Our marketing communications,
- when You navigate on Our Site,
- when You apply to be recruited by Our company.
Your data may also be transmitted to Us via third-party partners or sponsors.
2.2. Why do We collect Your data?
Esport-management.com only collects appropriate data that is relevant and limited to what is required for the purpose for which they are processed.
These objectives are specific and legitimate. Your data will never be processed subsequently in a manner that is incompatible with these objectives, unless your prior consent is obtained.
We may use Your data, as needed, for the following:
- respond to Your purchasing requests or contact requests,
- create a user account,
- manage the features of the game,
- manage and execute orders,
- manage order cancellations,
- manage the after-sales service,
- manage potential claims,
- Our press or professional (business) relationships,
- manage recruiting requests, both in response to Our recruiting offers, or in the case of a spontaneous candidacy,
- optimize Our Site and Our product and service offering.
Your data may be used for prospection via e-mail or SMS with Your prior consent. By exception, and as allowed by the applicable regulation, in cases where Your data has been collected for the sale of a product or service, or in cases where this data is used to send You promotion information about similar products or services provided by Esport-management.com, Your data may be used without Your consent. Similarly, Your consent will not be required for prospection by telephone (tele-marketing) or by postal mail. In both these cases, Esport-management.com processes Your data for the purpose of legitimate interests as stipulated in the existing regulation, without this impacting Your rights. You have the right to not allow such usage of Your data as indicated in section 6 of this Policy.
We may also organize surveys to which You may choose to participate or not.
Information about how You use Our products and services will only be used to customize Your user experience, Our communication and tailored offers to You. Establishing such a profile only serves the purpose to enable Us to better meet Your needs and preferences.
Information We may collect and the reasons for collecting them (as applicable), are as follows:
· For players and consumers:
- Your title, name and surname, to know how to name You and recognize You.
- Your e-mail, to access Your user account, contact You at Your request, or, based on Your prior consent when this is required by the applicable regulation, to communicate with You about Our news and promotions.
- Your postal (mailing) address for delivery and billing purposes, or to communicate with You about Our news and promotions.
- Your date of birth, the games You play and the time You spend playing in order to personalize Our offerings, products and services.
- Your telephone number, for the tracking of Your order or reservation, and to contact You at Your request.
- Your payment information to accept Your payments, reimbursements, detect fraud and to protect You against these.
- Your contact history with Us to be able to assist You.
- Your order history, saved articles and reservations, as well as Your feedback in order to provide You with offers, assistance, manage returns, and to understand what You like for improving Our products and services.
· For recruiting candidates:
- Identification data and data related to Your identity: title, name, surname and maiden name (if applicable), dare and place of birth, citizenship, picture (optional), sex, personal coordinates (address, telephone number, e-mail address),
- Data related to Your professional experience: previous employers as well as start and end dates of Your previous employment, diplomas, and more generally all information related to Your resumé (curriculum vitae), type of work and experience.
· For professionals (businesses):
- Your name and surname, to know how to name You and recognize You.
- Your activity (press or professional/business) and the legal name of Your company to better understand Your request.
- Your company registration certificate (proof of company registration), as well as Your identity card to validate Your company’s registration on our Site.
- Your e-mail, to access Your user account, contact You at Your request, or, based on Your prior consent when this is required by the applicable regulation, to communicate with You about Our news and other information about Esport-management.com.
- Your telephone and postal address to contact You at Your request, to communicate with You about Our news and other information about Esport-management.com.
- Your contact history with Us to provide You with assistance.
Fields bearing the « * » symbol are compulsory and must be filled out. If You do not fill out these fields, We unfortunately will not be able to proceed with Your request. The other fields are optional, meaning You are free to fill them out or not as You wish, without that creating any obligation or specific inconvenience for You.
As You navigate through Our Site and use its features, We may collect some connection data to improve Our Site, configure default options for You (such as for example the language or the currency), and to protect Our Site (and notably against fraud). To learn more about Our commitment to confidentiality about these matters, please see the section on « Cookies ». Each user is also invited to accept Cookies on his terminal upon the first connection to the Site.
3. Who do We share Your data with?
The only people allowed to access Your data are the members of Esport-management.com team in charge of customers and/or marketing, as well as the IT department for the purpose of correcting possible bugs, as well as the sellers when a purchase is made through the marketplace.
Our service providers can also be recipients of personal data that is strictly necessary for the achievement of the services We have entrusted to them, especially those We use to process orders (for example: delivery data...).
We may also communicate Your data to respond to legal or regulatory requests, court decisions, subpoenas or legal procedures, when required to comply with regulations in force, as well as in the event that Esport-Management.com may decide to transfer all or part of its assets to a third-party company.
Subject to Your prior and express consent, Your email address and Your telephone number may also be communicated to our Partners for marketing purposes by email and/or text message and to enable them to send You their own newsletters, discounts, offers and other promotions.
4. For how long is Your data stored?
Your data will be stored by Esport-management.com for the period during which you use Our services and deleted no later than three years from our last contact, unless if such data is rendered anonymous or if We are legally required to store some of it for a longer period.
Your data will be stored by Esport-management.com for a period no longer than two years from our last contact.
Your connection data to the Site will only be stored for a period of thirteen months.
Protecting Your privacy and Your data is one of our priorities. Any registered user is prompted to create a password. We invite You to keep this password confidential, limit access to your computer or mobile device and log out after using Our services.
In addition, within Esport-Management.com, We take all appropriate security measures, in particular technical and organizational measures, to protect Your data against accidental loss, destruction, misuse, damages and unauthorized or illegal access.
All personal data are confidential, their access is limited to Esport-Management.com employees or service providers acting on behalf of Esport-Management.com, who need it in the performance of their tasks.
All persons with access to Your data are bound by an obligation of discretion and face the possibility of disciplinary action and/or other sanctions if they fail to comply with these conditions.
Transactions with a third party are subject to a contract to ensure the protection of Your personal data and the respect of Your rights.
6. What are Your rights and how to exercise them?
You have a number of rights regarding the processing of Your data, subject to the restrictions required by the legislation in force:
• The right to be informed about the use of Your personal data.
• The right to access the personal data We have on You.
• The right to request the correction of any erroneous personal data We have on You (You can also modify it directly in the section "My Account" when You have one).
• The right to request that We delete Your data, or that We stop processing or collecting it, under certain circumstances.
• The right to withdraw Your consent to receive news from Us and to oppose the processing of Your data (especially in order to send you messages for direct marketing purposes).
• The right to request that We send You Your data or transfer it to another service provider (right to data portability).
• The right to define specific and general post-mortem guidelines regarding the retention, erasure and disclosure of Your data.
• The right to complain to the national authority in charge of the protection of personal data (in France, it is the CNIL, National Commission for Information Technology and Civil Liberties, click here to access their website).
For any questions and/or to exercise Your rights, You can contact Esport-Management.com, by email or by post, by sending a mail along with a copy of any relevant identification document to the following address:
WTC2 – 120, Route des Macarons 06560 VALBONNE
To stop receiving marketing messages from Esport-management.com, You can also click the unsubscribe link included in all Our messages.
Esport-Management.com undertakes to respond to You as soon as possible, and in any event, within one month from the receipt of Your request.
When necessary, this period may be extended by two months, considering the complexity and the number of requests addressed to Esport-Management.com. In such case, You will be informed of any such extension together with the reasons for the delay.
If Your request is submitted in electronic form, the information will also be provided to You electronically where possible, unless You expressly request otherwise.
If Esport-Management.com does not respond to Your request, We will give You the reasons for this inaction and You have the possibility of lodging a complaint with a supervisory authority and/or seeking a judicial remedy.
7. Social networks
You can follow Our Instagram and Twitter accounts, or Facebook page from Our Site and, by means of these, follow Our news. The only data We may collect are anonymous and processed for statistical purposes only (for example, to monitor the number of subscribers to Our account).
A cookie is a small file consisting of letters and numbers that installs itself on your device when you visit a website and contains information that is transferred to your computer. This information is sent back to the website at each subsequent visit or to another website that recognizes this cookie.
This page allows you to better understand how cookies work and how to use the current tools to set them up.
On your computer, cookies are managed by your Web browser.
They can be session cookies (in this case, the cookie will be deleted automatically when you close the web browser) or persistent cookies (in this case, the cookie will remain stored in your computer until its expiry date).
You will find here below the list of the cookies used by the site www.esport-management.com :
You can set up your browser so that cookies are stored in your device or rejected, either systematically or depending on their transmitter, or to be informed when a cookie is stored in your device, so you can accept or refuse it.
However, deleting all cookies used by the browser, including those used by other websites, may lead to alteration or loss of certain settings or information and make it difficult to navigate the website.
The configuration of each browser is different. It is up to you to follow the instructions of your browser developer as follows (links available at the date the page was last updated):
· If you are using Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
· If you are using Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph17191?locale=fr_FR&viewlocale=fr_FR
· If you are using Chrome:
· If you are using Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
· If you are using different devices, make sure you set each corresponding browser to your preferences.
If you do not want to change the cookies configuration, just continue visiting the site.
To learn more about cookies, you can consult the National Commission for Information Technology and Civil Liberties (CNIL) website: http://www.cnil.fr/vos-libertes/vos-traces/les-cookies/.
9. Applicable law and litigation
Esport-Management.com is established on French territory, our company is subject to the French Data Protection Act no. 78-17 dated January 6th, 1978 as amended, relating to information technology, files and freedoms and, more generally, to the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, relating to data protection dated April 27th, 2016 ("GDPR").
In the event of a dispute and in the event that an amicable agreement cannot be reached, the competent court shall be the one determined pursuant to applicable rules of procedure.
10. Update of Your data processing conditions
Please note that We may have to amend this Policy. In the event that these modifications seem important to Us, We will not fail to keep You informed and seek Your consent if necessary.